|GZ01220$60.59 Unit: 1|
GROZ DP6 DEGREE PROTRACTORMore info
• Manufactured from stainless steel, the Degree Protector comes with a semi-circular head.
• The head has permanent deep etched graduations, 0 to 180° in opposite directions thus permitted reading an angle directly and also its supplement.
• The 6" (150mm) blade has a graduation line on one end that permits accurate setting and reading of angles.
• The blade can be firmly set at the desired angle by means of a knurled nut.
• Angular Tolerance: ± 0.5°
|GZ01222$25.94 Unit: 1|
GROZ SCREW CUTTING GAUGEMore info
• Manufactured from hardened and polished stainless steel, all gauge surfaces are accurately ground.
• It is most useful for checking tool angle while cutting threads in metal turning lathes.
• The angle on the thread cutting tool is checked on the V slots in the gauge.
• The gauge clearly indicates 55° for Whitworth and BSF Threads; 47½° for BA Threads, 60° for Metric and American National Threads and 14½° for Acme threads.
|GZ01225$63.86 Unit: 1|
GROZ DEPTH GAUGE / PROTRACTOR (RECTANGLE)More info
GROZ DEPTH GAUGE / PROTRACTOR (RECTANGLE)
A versatile tool, the Depth Gauge with Protractor allows for measurement of both angles and depths
Manufactured from stainless steel, the protractor head has permanent deep etched graduations, 0-180° in opposite directions, thus permitting reading an angle directly and also its supplement
Depths are measured by a 6" (150 mm) steel rule. It is graduated in imperial dimensions on one side and metric on the other and can be set at any desired angle for use as a protractor and lengthwise when used as a depth gauge. A knurled thumbnut locks the rule in the desired position
The gauge has a flat surface on the back of the head permitting laying the tool flat upon the work. The rectangular head provides additional convenience as it incorporates 4 working edges
Angular Tolerance: ± 0.5°
|GZ03520$83.93 Unit: 1|
GROZ 4PC WRIGGLER / CENTER FINDER SETMore info
GROZ WRIGGLER / CENTER FINDER
Wiggler/Center finder with its four interchangeable attachments is a versatile tool that finds application in many places
The attachments can be snapped onto the chuck without removing the collet nut and are clamped by a ball swivel joint which permits adjustment to an angular position
With needle point shark, working centers can be accurately located. Spring tension on the ball of the point permits guiding the point to true concentricity bringing perfect alignment between the work and machine spindle
Wiggler with Ball Contact is useful in locating work by first bringing the ball contact against the work and then indexing it to the desired position relative to the spindle
Wiggler with Disc Contact is particularly useful in locating work in confined areas such as slots or shallow holes. Diameter of Disc. 0.1" (2.5mm)
Wiggler with Offset Indicator holder is useful for checking run out or concentricity and in checking straightness or alignment of flat surfaces
|GZ03601$115.00 Unit: 1|
GROZ 7PC ENGINEER'S TOOL SETMore info
GZ03601 - GROZ 7PC ENGINEER'S TOOL SET
Engineer's Precision Square - 4in (100 mm)
Jenny Caliper - 6in (150 mm)
Steel Rule - 6in (150 mm)
Double Ended Scriber - 7-1/2in (190 mm)
Centre Punch - 5/32"in (4 mm)
Adjustable Tab & Reamer Wrench (DIN1814)
Spring Divider - 4in (100 mm)
Handy and useful for the apprentice and the established engineer alike. Great as a school set.
Supplied in a specially designed durable wallet with the contents detailed on the wallet.
|GZ14100$23.00 Unit: 1|
GROZ MANUAL MACHINISTS JACKMore info
GROZ MANUAL MACHINISTS JACK Manufactured from high grade cast steel, the Machinist's Jack has a 1in adjustable screw and tilting swivel head
It finds application on drill presses, milling machines, planers etc. any place where leveling is necessary
Lifting capacity is approximately 1000 lbs (454 kgs)
|GZ14212$353.43 Unit: 1|
GROZ ANVIL 15KGMore info
• Manufactured from cast steel that allows these to be used for far more rigorous applications than a conventional cast iron anvil.
• The anvil face is precision ground and provided with Pritchel & Hardy holes.
• The beak is strong and can be used for bending applications.
• Anvil body has an attractive oven baked finish.
Weight: 15 Kg (33 lbs)
|GZ31600$38.66 Unit: 1|
GROZ REVOLVING PUNCH PLIER (220MM)More info
REVOLVING PUNCH PLIER
Professional quality pliers, these are made from heavy gauge pressed steel sheet.
Punches are accurately heat treated for extended life and are exposed to a brass anvil which prevents the edges from getting damaged in use. Each punch locates exactly in position locking in place with the prawl and ratchet mechanism.
Spring loaded revolving head incorporates 6 punches of sizes 5/64" (2 mm), 3/32"(2.5 mm), 1/8"(3.0 mm), 9/64" (3.5 mm), 5/32"(4 mm) & 3/16" (4.5 mm)
|GZ33700$22.89 Unit: 1|
GROZ RETRACTING CARTRIDGE SCREWDRIVER
6 x S2 BITS INCLUDED - SLOTTED, PHILLIPS & TORXMore info
GZ33700 - GROZ RETRACTING CARTRIDGE SCREWDRIVER
• With patented (US PAT# 5265504) Pull-Out Bits cartridge.
• Handle made from durable engineered Nylon/ABS resin.
• 6 x S2 bit included: 4 & 6mm Slotted, PH0, PH1, PH2 & TX10.
• Carded hang-sell for easy merchandising.
12-month warranty (faulty materials & workmanship on driver ONLY, bits excluded)